Friday, July 17, 2009

Wirral

Wirral has always been a highlight of the year for me, and was just as good this year as ever BUT I was so tired and bad tempered (for no reason) that I couldn't really enjoy it as much as usual. Amber was a little star and managed just 5F (dogwalk as ever) in Agility and a Clear Round in Jumping. Bryn worked with enthusiasm and drive - which took me be surprise after recent rather slow rounds, so we didn't manage any results, but he was mint! I do love that little boy! Corker made sure that the planes didn't land in our garden... some of them seemed low enough to almost do so!
The weather was lovely again - we have been so fortunate this year - and there was a real feeling of camaraderie among club members, like the old days.
Back home, still tired the next day, then BAM!! Norovirus hit with a vengeance!! Maybe that was what had made me feel so 'off' all weekend? 48 hours of living in the bathroom when you have dogs to see to is no joke......Bless them! They were real angels.
Bryn went to his disobedience class last night and worked well - but in between was trying to get the other dogs to join in a bit of fun. Now that's my boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment