Saturday, May 21, 2011

What's been happening?

Well, the on-going saga of medical issues keeps trundling on - I seem to have spent far too much time at the doctor's, A&E, X-ray dept and pathology just recently. As a result I know that my blood pressure is elevated and I have an infection in my finger - strangely, those are exactly the things I told all the 12 various health bods I have seen over the last 12 weeks were wrong with me. So, other than confirming what I already knew, we are no further forward. Great!
But, on another aspect of life....I traded in my Zafira for a new silver Peugeot Partner van, and it has been measured up for proper caging fitting in the back. It's lovely to drive and very comfortable. I was looking at the VW caddy, but trying out both at the same garage I was surprised to find that the Peugeot was the one I liked better. So, there we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment