Friday, April 30, 2010

Nearly there....

Just heard from the manufacturers that my new camper is due off the production line today - yay!!!! Then it has to be quality controlled and tweaked, canopy fitted etc, and of course it's Bank Holiday weekend, so I'm hoping it should arrive at the dealer in the middle of next week. Then they also have to quality control it and do bits and pieces I've asked for, like an external water pump, and register it etc...so I'm hoping to get it in time for the Hare and Hounds Show....please!!!!!! Cross your fingers for me!!!
Edited to add (12/05/10) that it still is not here.....the dealers tell me that, after nagging the manufacturers - Swift - for a week, they eventually went over to take it for PDI to Peugeot themselves this morning, and it should have arrived back at their own service area for their own PDI this afternoon. They still seem to think they can get all the extras done by tomorrow.... we will see, but I hope they are not being over-optimisitc. The dealers are just as p****d off about this as I am! At least they have managed to get it registered to me and road taxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment