Monday, February 21, 2011

Poorly


Why do things always seem to happen at the same time, making it impossible to deal with them effectively?

Amber has started bringing up her food about 7 to 9 hours after a meal. I have done all the usual things over the weekend - starvation, withdrawing all meds etc but it is still happening. So she really needs a trip to the vet.

BUT the car is poorly too and in the garage being diagnosed. It lost all power while I was driving home on the M62 yesterday, and is making a funny whirring sound.

So the problem is: what to do? Amber seems happy enough in herself, so I guess I have to wait for the garage to tell me how long they are going to need to keep the car before I know that I can a) attend the evening vet surgery tonight, or b) book a pet taxi to get there in the morning....

1 comment:

  1. I hope Ambers feeling better now?! And that the cars not too bad too of course.

    ReplyDelete